- This event has passed.
Sunday Workshop: Travis Mossotti
January 15 @ 1:30 pm
This workshop will be held in-person at High Low, with virtual attendance options available to those who need it.
Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks when attending Sunday Workshop in-person at High Low. Learn more >>
GUIDELINES & REGISTRATION
Registration is required, and is first-come, first-served.
- Submissions due one week prior to workshop
- Submit only one poem, one page in length
- Provide name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Those submitting poems are expected to attend the workshop
- You do not need to submit a poem to attend
- If you need to attend virtually, please indicate this is your registration email
To register, email* poem to:
*Please attach poem as separate Word or PDF document. We are not accepting mailed submissions at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: January 8, 2023
ABOUT THE POET
TRAVIS MOSSOTTI‘s previous collections are About the Dead, Field Study, and Narcissus Americana. His fourth collection, Racecar Jesus, won the Christopher Smart-Joan Alice Poetry Prize and is forthcoming in 2023/24 with the Black Spring Press Group in the UK. Mossotti’s fifth collection, Apocryphal Genesis, won the Alma Book Award and is forthcoming with Saturnalia Books in 2024. He currently serves as a Biodiversity Fellow for the Living Earth Collaborative at Washington University. He lives and works in St. Louis.