- This event has passed.
Sunday Workshop: Tommy Archuleta
October 22 @ 1:30 pm
This workshop will be held in-person at High Low, with virtual attendance options available to those who need it.
Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks when attending Sunday Workshop in-person at High Low.
GUIDELINES & REGISTRATION
Please note: this workshop is limited to 10 participants. Registration is required, and is first-come, first-served.
- Submissions due one week prior to workshop
- Submit only one poem, one page in length
- Provide name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Those submitting poems are expected to attend the workshop
- You do not need to submit a poem to attend
- If you need to attend virtually, please indicate this is your registration email
To register, email* poem to:
*Please attach poem as separate Word or PDF document. We are not accepting mailed submissions at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: October 15, 2023
ABOUT THE POET
TOMMY ARCHULETA is a native northern New Mexican. He works as a mental health therapist for the New Mexico Corrections Department. Most recently his work has appeared in the New England Review, Laurel Review, Lily Poetry Review, The Cortland Review, Guesthouse, and the Poem-a-Day series sponsored by the Academy of American Poets. Susto, his full-length debut collection of poems, published by the Center for Literary Publishing, is a 2023 Mountain/West Poetry Series title. He is also the author of the chapbook, Fieldnotes (Lily Poetry Review & Books, 2023). He lives and writes on the Cochiti Reservation.