- This event has passed.
Sunday Workshop: Matt Donovan
September 17 @ 1:30 pm
This workshop will be held in-person at High Low, with virtual attendance options available to those who need it.
Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks when attending Sunday Workshop in-person at High Low.
GUIDELINES & REGISTRATION
Please note: this workshop is limited to 10 participants. Registration is required, and is first-come, first-served.
- Submissions due September 13, 2023
- Submit only one poem, one page in length
- Provide name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Those submitting poems are expected to attend the workshop
- You do not need to submit a poem to attend
- If you need to attend virtually, please indicate this is your registration email
To register, email* poem to:
*Please attach poem as separate Word or PDF document. We are not accepting mailed submissions at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: September 13, 2023
ABOUT THE POET
MATT DONOVAN is the author, most recently, of The Dug-Up Gun Museum (BOA 2022) and Missing Department (Visual Studies Workshop, Fall 2023), a collection of art and poetry made in collaboration with the artist Ligia Bouton. He is the recipient of a Whiting Award, a Rome Prize in Literature, a Pushcart Prize, the Levis Reading Prize, and an NEA Fellowship in Literature. Donovan serves as Director of the Boutelle-Day Poetry Center at Smith College.