- This event has passed.
Sunday Workshop: Submissions Due
September 13 @ 11:59 pm
The Sunday Workshop with Matt Donovan will take place on September 17, 2023. Poetry submissions for the workshop are due by 11:59 p.m.
The workshop will be held in-person at High Low, with virtual attendance options available to those who need it. Patrons are encouraged to wear face masks when attending Sunday Workshop in-person.
GUIDELINES & REGISTRATION
Please note: this workshop is limited to 10 participants. Registration is required, and is first-come, first-served.
- Submissions due September 13, 2023
- Submit only one poem, one page in length
- Provide name, mailing address, phone number and email address
- Those submitting poems are expected to attend the workshop
- You do not need to submit a poem to attend
- If you need to attend virtually, please indicate this is your registration email
To register, email* poem to:
*Please attach poem as separate Word or PDF document. We are not accepting mailed submissions at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
ABOUT THE POET
MATT DONOVAN is the author, most recently, of The Dug-Up Gun Museum (BOA 2022) and Missing Department (Visual Studies Workshop, Fall 2023), a collection of art and poetry made in collaboration with the artist Ligia Bouton. He is the recipient of a Whiting Award, a Rome Prize in Literature, a Pushcart Prize, the Levis Reading Prize, and an NEA Fellowship in Literature. Donovan serves as Director of the Boutelle-Day Poetry Center at Smith College.